Smartphone shooters can capture, edit, and share smooth and stable footage with the foldable Mini MX2 Gimbal and its accompanying app from Moza. Designed for those who are on the move, this three-axis motorized device helps reduce the distracting camera shake that occurs when walking, skateboarding, and even when standing perfectly still.
Using the foldable tripod and Fast Tracking mode enables you to capture yourself in action, then use the app to quickly edit and add music to the clip. Automated features, like the rotating Inception mode, are sure to keep your audience engaged and entertained.
This technology, which evolved quickly as a result of the drone revolution, has found its way into handheld stabilizers made for smartphones. Get the professional shots once reserved for Hollywood films with a budget for dollies, cranes, Steadicams, and sliders.
Take It Everywhere:
Another incredible aspect of the contemporary videographer’s toolkit is how compact that kit can be. When your camera is less than an inch wide, your gimbal should be just as portable. The Mini MX2 folds up and fits inside its carrying pouch, great to toss in a daypack or handbag.
Modes and Automated Features:
- Gesture control: Flash the peace sign to take a selfie
- Fast tracking: Lock onto an object and it stays in frame and an in focus
- Portrait-to-landscape transitionL Quick switch to reorient the camera
- Genie app: Edit with filters, effects, music, and text
- Slow motion: Highlight epic moments using a high frame rate
- Time-lapse: The gimbal pans slowly on the tripod, breathing life into your hyperlapse
- Magic mode: Select a template to set the tone for a quick edit
- Inception mode: Create an abstract spiral effect as the camera turns on its axis
- Sport mode: Boost the gimbal’s reaction time to keep the action in frame
The phone links to the gimbal via Bluetooth for cable-free pairing.