The burgundy Oslo 25 Shoulder Bag from Vanguard is designed to hold and protect a DSLR with attached lens, 3 to 4 extra lenses, flash, 8″ tablet, and accessories. The bag features a zippered main compartment with 2 removable, padded dividers for organizing equipment, and a slip-in pocket for storing a tablet. Underneath the bag’s lid is a zippered pocket for smaller accessories such as memory cards, lens caps, and batteries.
The left exterior side of the bag features a zippered pocket for storing a pair of shades, smartphone, wallet, or other similarly sized items. On top of this pocket is a slip-in, stretch pocket suitable for small items such as a lens cloth, lip balm, or pen. A second slip-in, stretch pocket on the opposite side of the bag is for a water bottle, pair of gloves, or other similarly sized items. In the event of precipitation, there’s a labeled, zippered pocket on the front of the bag for storing the included rain cover.
The Oslo 25 may be carried by the top handle or the removable, padded adjustable shoulder strap. The strap connects with swiveling snap-hooks to a D-ring on either side of the bag. And to help keep your bag from slipping, the underside of the shoulder pad is made of tacky, non-slip material.
- One DSLR with attached lens
- 3 to 4 extra lenses
- Flash unit
- Accessories such as memory cards, cables, batteries, smartphone and charger
- 8″ tablet
- 1 zippered, exterior, side pocket for a smartphone or other small items
- 1 zippered, exterior, front pocket for rain cover
- 2 slip-in, exterior, stretch pockets – one on each side – one for a water bottle, other for smaller items
- 1 zippered pocket under lid for memory cards, batteries and other small items
- 1 slip-in 8″ tablet pocket