Mirrorless Camera, Uncategorized
EOS R50 (RF-S18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM)
Move into a new Realm
Meet the Canon EOS R50, the new RF-mount successor to the EOS M50 Mark II that was a hit among bloggers. Recording video in 4K 30p (6K oversampled) or Full HD 120p with the lightweight Canon EOS R50 gives you more room to express your creative abilities. Focusing for photos and videos is a breeze thanks to EOS iTR AF X and Dual Pixel CMOS AF II.
Highly accurate burst shooting of up to 15 frames per second allows you to capture stunning images at a resolution of 24.2 megapixels.
- Approx. 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor & approx. 375g
- 4K 30p (6K oversampled) & FHD 120p
- Up to 15 frames/second & EOS iTR AF X
SanDisk Extreme,160 MB/s R, 60MB/s W,C10,UHS,U3,V30,A2,64GB.
- Up to 160MB/s read speeds to save time transferring high-res images and 4K UHD videos. Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds.
- Up to 60MB/s write speeds for fast shooting. Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds.
- 4K UHD and Full HD-ready with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)
- Rated A2 for faster loading and in-app performance
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions: temperature-proof, water-proof, shock-proof and x-ray proof