With an updated compact and ergonomic design from its predecessor, the Moza AirCross 3 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer features enhanced battery life, updated OLED UI, a single start/stop/shutter button, a more durable metal construction, greater stability, enhanced manual control, and a foldable design. The AirCross 3 supports cameras that weigh up to 7 lb, which can be set up in different configurations: Classic mode, Sling mode, and Dual-Handle mode, and can be used with a grip extension such as the optional Slypod for a dolly effect.
The compact design allows you to fold down the gimbal to the size of an A4 piece of paper for easy storage and transport. Its lightweight but durable metal body allows you to create a variety of movements without much strain on your arms or hands. The improved integrated Spark Power Supply System 3.0 allows you to perform all-day time-lapses up to 19 hours using its integrated 3500mAh fast-charging battery. The battery takes only 1.4 hours to fully charge. The gimbal also features two USB Type-C ports to provide power output to your camera while charging the gimbal battery using an external power bank during operation. Two shoe mounts allow you to attach a variety of accessories, such as a light or microphone. Its three mounting threads allow you to mount extensions, tripods, and rigs onto the optional Slypod.
The AirCross 3 features a manual lock on each axis that makes balancing your camera easier. It also features stable subject tracking using intelligent face and body recognition, so following your subject is even easier than before. Hand gesture control allows you to start and stop your camera without trying to find the button. It also features four follow modes including pan follow, pan-tilt follow, FPV, and Sports Mode 2.0, which is an all-lock follow with five adjustable speeds. The companion iOS/Android smartphone app provides many creative features, including an AI calculation function that auto-tunes the gimbal by selecting optimal parameters based on the camera load.
Updated in AirCross 3:
- Up to 19-hour runtime and only 1.4-hour fast charge with enhanced 3500mAh integrated battery
- Updated OLED display UI including the graphic sidebar menu and simpler layout
- A single button for photo shutter and video recording
- The Moza Air Cross 3 has an improved design with a strengthened metal design, providing a more tactile feel—like an extension of your arm
- The motors have been improved to consume less power when not under load, so the battery will last for much longer for all-day shooting
- The Deep Red Algorithm makes the Moza Aircross 3 better at attitude control, behaviors prediction, and singularity unlocking, which provides higher levels of stability and control over your shots
- Manual Position 2.0 can manually pull and drag the camera to turn towards the shooting position and stay on, easy and quick to switch the shooting scenario or object when using any follow mode
- Foldable design that folds down to the size of an A4 size paper
Other Key Features:
- Supports most mirrorless and DSLR cameras up to 7 lb
- Angled motor arm for a clear view of the camera display
- Four follow modes include pan follow, pan-tilt follow, FPV, and Sports Mode 2.0 that features all-lock follow with five adjustable speed control
- Switchable between portrait and landscape modes
- 3-latch locking system for simplified step-by-step balancing
- Two USB Type-C ports to charge the battery from a power bank or to power your camera
- Two shoe mounts and three 1/4″-20 threads for additional mounting options
- iOS/Android Moza app
- Auto-tuning AI calculation function
- Time-lapse capture, multiple follow modes, Inception mode, and Sports Gear mode