Shoot with up to three devices simultaneously using this Moza AirCross S 3-in-1 Gimbal Stabilizer and its L-bracket mount, extended arm axis range, and 4 lb load capacity for the ultimate content-creating machine. Attach a DSLR camera to the main Arca-type quick release plate, an action camera to the bottom plate, and a smartphone to the cold shoe of your camera using a separately available adapter to film stabilized shots from three sources. The AirCross S supports vertical shooting orientations thanks to the dual-layer L-bracket and quick release plates while accommodating more cameras and devices than previous models.
The gimbal features 360° of pan, 330° of tilt, and 330° of roll motion. Control over these motions can be achieved from the onboard button controls and display screen. Toggle different advanced modes to perform spiraling shots or record time-lapse footage. Communicate to your recording device of choice via the MOVA Master app for Android, iOS, Windows, or macOS operating systems. Two included camera control cables offer wide compatibility with DSLR and mirrorless camera models. The AirCross S has a built-in rechargeable battery capable of powering the gimbal for 12 hours at a time. It recharges in just one hour when depleted. All your gear can be stored in the included carrying case with adjustable interior dividers.
Features at a Glance
- Supports smartphones 2.3 to 3.5″ wide
- Control via Moza Master app
- Includes two camera control cables
- Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS compatibility
- Time-lapse mode, dolly zoom
- Inception mode twists the camera to create spiral movement
- Display screen, intuitive onboard controls
- Carrying case with adjustable interior dividers to store all your gear