The Saramonic SR-TM1 is a medium-length cardioid condenser shotgun microphone offering high SPL handling and full-bandwidth frequency reproduction for sound recordists, boom operators, and videographers in broadcast, video, and television production. The cardioid polar pattern ensures reliable directivity with enhanced rejection of signal at the rear of capsule. Operate the SR-TM1 via 48 VDC phantom power or the internal lithium-ion battery, which delivers up to 150 hours of use and recharges through the supplied micro-USB cable.
Selection of the -10 dB pad allows the SR-TM1 to capture loud sound sources without inducing distortion while the 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response accurately conveys your source’s tone. Customize the SR-TM1’s sonic performance with the switchable 150 Hz high-pass filter for minimized low-frequency rumble, and the 6 dB high-frequency boost for improved vocal clarity.
Connect the SR-TM1 to your mixer or microphone preamp via the XLR 3-pin output. It includes a foam windscreen, short XLR cable, and mic clip with a camera shoe mount.
- Ideal for use in film/video/TV production, broadcast, ENG/EFG, vlogging, and YouTubing
- Cardioid polar pattern provides enhanced rejection of signal at the rear of the capsule
- 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response for accurate audio capture
- Supports operation via 48 VDC phantom power or the internal 150-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Switchable -10 dB pad inhibits distortion when miking loud sources
- Selectable high-pass filter at 150 Hz minimizes rumble and bass build-up
- Selectable 6 dB high-frequency boost improves vocal intelligibility and clarity
- Convenient on/off switch enables easy battery conservation
- Power indicator changes color to show energy source and battery life
- Illuminated button settings are recalled upon power cycling
- Durable 11″ medium-length metal housing
- Includes foam windscreen to reduce noise from wind and HVAC systems
- XLR 3-pin output allows easy connectivity with most mixers and mic preamps
- Included mic clip and camera shoe mount allow simple mounting on mic stands, boompoles, or cameras