A controllable environment for storing your photographic gear and other valuables, the HC-70 Electronic Humidity Control Cabinet from Sirui features an automatic dehumidifying system along with a durable construction for long-term safe-keeping of items. A bright LCD screen displays the interior humidity levels along with the inside temperature, in both °F and °C, for quickly monitoring the cabinet’s conditions. The exterior is constructed from welded 1.2mm-thick steel and a tempered glass door, which features air-tight seals to also protect the cabinet’s contents from exterior moisture and dust. This HC-70 cabinet measures 26.8 x 15.7 x 13.2″ and features a foam lining to protect items against scratching or impacts. Offering controlled environmental conditions for your delicate valuables, this cabinet helps to eliminate moisture, dust, and dirt for long-term storage of a variety of items.
- Electronic humidity control system is ideal for long-term storage applications, including protecting valuables, jewelry, lenses, photographic and optical equipment, electronic products, and more.
- Button control panel allows you to input specific interior conditions for storage.
- Easy-to-read LCD screen displays percentage of humidity as well as interior temperature in °F/°C.
- Foam lined interior for added protection when storing delicate items.
- Durable cabinet enclosure is constructed from welded 1.2mm-thick cold-rolled steel and the door is made from tempered glass.
- Air-tight seal prevents dust or moisture from entering the cabinet.
- Control system will maintain the relative humidity level for up to 24 hours after the power is shut off.
- Dehumidifying system quickly controls humidity and temperature levels, is energy efficient, and silent running.