Based on the standard SJ4000, the black SJ4000 Action Camera with Wi-Fi from SJCAM features Wi-Fi connectivity for remote monitoring and control via the SJCAM HD app. It features an assortment of mounts to cover just about every situation, including solutions for helmets, handlebars, surfboards, and more.
The camera also features an underwater housing that, with a 100′ depth rating, is safe to take snorkeling or on many dives. A 2″ LCD screen on the back of the camera allows you to compose your shots as well as review what you’ve already recorded.
The camera records to microSD and microSDHC memory cards up to 32GB in capacity. It records H.264 video in a .mov type file and offers 720p, VGA (848 x 480), and QVGA (640 x 480) settings in addition to 1080p Full HD. A USB port allows you to transfer footage to a computer, and there is a streaming function so you can use the camera as a webcam.
- Ultra-wide 170° lens
- Compose your shots and review what you’ve already recorded on a 2″ onboard LCD display
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to monitor a live image, trigger record start/stop, and take photos using an Android or iOS mobile device; to use this feature, you will need to install the SJCAM HD app from the Apple App Store or Google Play
- The camera can stream video through its USB port so that it can function as a webcam when connected to a computer
- Capture stills at 12, 8, 5, 3, 3, 1.2, and 0.3 megapixels
- Removable 900mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery (3.5-hour charge time)
- Built-in mic
- Decorative sticker set included for personalizing your camera