SJCAM SJ4000 Dual Screen Overview
Designed for point-of-view style action shooting, the SJ4000 Dual-Screen Action Camera from SJCAM records up to UHD 4K30 and 1080p60 video, and it can also capture 16MP still photos. It features an assortment of mounts to cover just about every situation, including solutions for helmets, handlebars, surfboards, and more. A 2″ LCD screen on the back of the camera allows you to compose your shots as well as review what you’ve already recorded, and this model also includes a second 1.3″ front LCD so you can preview your shot from the front.
The camera also features an underwater housing that, with a 100′ depth rating, is safe to take snorkeling or on many dives. Features include a USB port to connect to a computer, a built-in microphone, a speaker, and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi to connect to a smartphone. The camera records to microSD and microSDHC memory cards up to 64GB in capacity and records H.264 video. A USB port allows you to transfer footage to a computer, and there is a streaming function so you can use the camera as a webcam.
- Capture up to UHD 4K30 and 1080p60 video
- Capture 16MP stills
- Ultra-wide 170° lens
- Compose your shots and review what you’ve already recorded on a 2″ onboard LCD screen
- Additional 1.3″ display on front of the camera
- The camera can stream video through its USB port so that it can function as a webcam when connected to a computer
- Removable 900mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery (3.5-hour charge time)
- Built-in mic and speaker
- Records to microSD cards up to 64GB