This formfitting Cage for Canon EOS R Camera from SmallRig is a protective frame that enables you to mount accessories onto your camera without stressing its body. The cage features one cold shoe mount, a NATO rail, and multiple 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threaded accessory-mounting holes. The 3/8″-16 threaded holes feature anti-twist divots.
Access to the camera’s controls, compartments, and connectors is maintained when the cage is fitted to the camera. The cage incorporates two locating pins and a rubber pad for a snug fit when your camera is mounted. It also features strap holes to add a hand strap or neck strap. The underside of the cage incorporates both 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threaded holes, and a magnetic flat screwdriver attaches to the cage for tightening or loosening the camera tie-down screw.
- The cage features numerous 1/4″-20 threaded accessory mounting holes along the top and both sides
- The 3/8″-16 threaded accessory mounting holes have anti-twist divots
- A cold shoe is incorporated into the cage’s body
- The left side of the cage has an integrated NATO rail
- The base of the cage is an Arca-type QR plate