The pinestone Retrospective Backpack 15L from Think Tank Photo is a soft canvas bag with a retro style designed to mold and contour to your body for comfort while backpacking through rough terrain or on a cross-country adventure.
The main compartment holds a camera kit and has dividers that can be adjusted to accommodate different setups. All your camera equipment is accessible through the backpack’s rear or top panels, and the dedicated laptop pocket will hold most 15″ laptops.
The 5-liter top compartment can be used to store personal articles, and additional space in the front organizer pocket holds your wallet, smartphone, or pens. The wide comfortable backpack straps have an adjustable sternum strap, and a removable webbing waist belt to take some of the weight off your shoulders.
The exterior of the bag is equipped with accessory straps that are compatible with Think Tank’s modular pouches, and collapsible pockets on each side of the bag hold a water bottle or a tripod. The canvas of the bag has been treated with DWR to repel water, and a rain cover is included for those days when there is a heavy downpour.
Soft and formfitting canvas accentuates a stylish vintage look
- Access to camera gear via top and rear panels
- Dedicated laptop pocket will hold most 15″ laptops
- 20L total storage includes 15L enclosed space and 5L additional for personal gear in the front pocket
- Collapsible pockets on each side of the bag hold a water bottle or a tripod
- Designed to hold a mirrorless or DSLR camera with a 70-200mm lens attached, four additional lenses, and a flash
- The canvas of the bag has been treated with DWR to repel water, and a rain cover is included
- The backpack has wide comfortable straps with an adjustable sternum strap and a removable webbing waist belt