The black Vanguard USA Supreme 40F Carrying Case is a virtually indestructible, engineered hard polypropylene case that is airtight and built to withstand the most extreme conditions. The O-ring sealed case is waterproof to 16.5′. It has a three-piece foam set with a recessed interior for the top foam and an automatic pressure equalization valve. There are thick, quick release, easy-open latches that lock in place, and steel-reinforced lock holders for use with padlocks for added security. The case can be carried by a cushioned handle and it has anti-slip rubber feet.
This case received an award in Germany for design excellence.
- Virtually indestructible, engineered hard polypropylene
- Waterproof, airtight and built to withstand the most extreme conditions
- Three-piece foam set
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- O-ring sealed
- Thick, quick release easy-open latches that lock in place
- Steel-reinforced lock holders for use with padlocks for added security
- Anti-slip rubber feet
Case received an award in Germany for design excellence
The foam set contains a top foam layer that protects the contents when opening the case, a layer of dense, customizable hexagon-shaped foam that can be pulled out for custom fitting and a convoluted foam layer in the lid
Recessed area inside the case for the top foam
Waterproof to 16.5′
Temperature rating -40 to +203° F
Material can support up to 265 lbs of exterior weight (referring to the tensile material strength)